The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Here you go psychics! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
video.msn.com

This should take you right to a "psychic" that is explainng the Ramsey murder case. You know my oppinion on this, but I thought others might want a look.
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Hmmm, I can't get this to work on Firefox or IE on Mac OS X...the site says Media Player 10 is needed, which I don't think is available for Macs...I think this kind of thing is going to hurt Microsoft in the long run.

Is this available on a less exclusionary Web site, like Youtube or Google video?
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Oh , I have actually watched this before Smile
This is nothing new, as happens all the time.
Some people believe in it, some do not.
I guess I have no comments on this too.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
My big problem with it is he was a suspect back in 96. A "psychic" draws a picture of a few suspects and when one of them gets arrested present the picture. Not that psychic if you ask me.

The other psychic that was being interviewed gives off a wierd vibe. Did anybody else pick up on that?
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Are there any known cases of pyschics having a high (better than chance) percentage of hits making specific predictions about the future, or finding missing people/helping to solve crimes?

I'd love to see evidence of this.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
She claims she can find people via googleearth. I have heard that they are worse than regular detectives, but I have way of backing that up either direction.

I did presonally speak with an investigator that worked with a psychic. He told me it screwed them up more than anything. That is one cases, so who knows maybe their are cases out there that are the exact oposite.
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
I wish she or someone else with this ability would locate Bin Laden, or one of the many missing children in the world. That way, they would not only be doing good deeds, but also shutting up annoying skeptics like me.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Psychic powers can not penetrate caves Jimtron. Everyone knows that. Smile
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Who is to say thay have not?

Jim, I have the feeling that nothing short of a full body cast could stop you from expressing your opinion or asking questions. Smile

Sorry Chichi, I cannot view the video, so I have no comments on it. ;(

Tony
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
It not that good. Just something of interest for the paranormal.
jimtron
View Profile
Inner circle
2039 Posts

Profile of jimtron
Quote:
On 2006-08-20 00:28, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Who is to say that have not?

Not me; I'm not saying they haven't--I'm looking for positive evidence that they have. If anyone knows of any, please let me know. I can understand how some paranormal abilities would be hard to test for, but making predictions about the future or finding missing people would be easy to verify, I would think.

Quote:
Jim, I have the feeling that nothing short of a full body cast could stop you from expressing your opinion or asking questions. Smile

I think you're right!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Here you go psychics! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL