The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » need reviews of "three ring circus" by Aldo Colombini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
Hi everyone,

I am intrigued by this routine and I would greatly appreciate if some of you could give me a review and rating (10=best, 1=worst) of this effect by Aldo Colombini.

Please mention the pros and cons and why they are such for you.

Tahnks in advance.

Ronnie Lemieux
Montreal
Canada
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
RC4MAG
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of RC4MAG
I liked the routine. It does not have new earth-shattering moves, but blends some standard moves together nicely. Of course Aldo gives all the very funny lines which help make this a charming commercial routine.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I have Aldo s video called "classics of Magic" by Aldo Colombini he performs his three ring routine and it is great . Im not sure if it is his three ring circus,
It is one of the best ring routines out there, also Witt Haydan has a four ring routine on video and it is recomended
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Martin Carli
View Profile
Regular user
Montreal, Canada
108 Posts

Profile of Martin Carli
Hello Ronnie,

This routine is the one that I am using in my a-list repertoire. In fact, you saw me perform it last night at the Camirand Academy graduation!

J'espère que cela t'aide!

Martin
saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
Quote:
On 2002-12-19 23:31, Martin Carli wrote:
This routine is the one that I am using in my a-list repertoire. In fact, you saw me perform it last night at the Camirand Academy graduation!

Then it is VERY good!!!

You actually were me and my family favorite performer at the graduation. First, because you have a talent for storytelling (and very original) and also you looked calm and funny in your own way, as oppose to certain other who seem much more arrogant (with fake smile...)

In other words, you are the one that people are still talking about, and you are a model to follow.

Thanks for the great show!

Ronnie Lemieux -- who as to keep practicing!
Montreal
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Scale of 1-10? 10! One of the best routines extant!
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » need reviews of "three ring circus" by Aldo Colombini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL