The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2006 entrée: Simon Aronson » » Theres a lot I need to know!lol » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Mr. Aronson, I must say it is a pleasure having a magician of your stature open to questions on this great site.Im not to Familiar with all your work so there is a lot I need to know, if you can find the time to get to these question I will greatly appreciate it.

Six questions by SIX!

1) Try the Impossible, and your other books: Does all the material in the books deal with just memorized deck work or is there other material which could be used if we do not know your stack????

2) What are some of the benifits of your stack as opposed to anyone eles's???

3) Everytime I meet a magician from an amature to Paul Harris, I alway ask.. what is your favorite book, and why???

4)As a young magician what can you offer as far as recommendations and resources for making my magic the best and strongest it could be???

5)What effect do you now perform (yours or not) gets the absolute best reactions from lay audiances??

6)Last but not least, out of all the books and dvd's you have put out, what book, dvd or video are you most proud of????

Thanks A lot,
SIX
Moyle with Parkinsons
View Profile
Loyal user
Australia
281 Posts

Profile of Moyle with Parkinsons
I would also be very interested to know the answer to these questions.

Moyle
"Signatures cause far too much trouble!" an original quote by Moyle With Parkinsons.
Simon Aronson
View Profile
1943 - 2019
74 Posts

Profile of Simon Aronson
Six

You ask a lot, and some of the questions are too general to answer here, because we could write an entire book on how to make your magic the best and strongest it could be. While it’s too broad to answer here, if you read my MAGIC Magazine interview (linked on another thread) you’ll get some detailed discussion that responds to several of your questions. Some of your questions have already been answered on other threads (like comparing stacks), and in my biography in this forum (which lists some of my favorite effects). You can also get a lot more information on my website.

Each one of my books contains some material on the memorized deck, and a lot more material that doesn’t have anything to do with memorized deck magic.

I don’t have one favorite book. It depends on what topic I’m involved with at any given time. But generally, my preferences are for card magic, and I’m partial to the works of Ed Marlo.

I’m proud of all my own books so can’t choose a favorite. But one of the other threads does discuss some recommendations, if that’s what you’re looking for.
"There's a world of difference between a spectator's not knowing how something is done versus his knowing that it can't be done."

Shuffle-bored (1980)

http://www.simonaronson.com
SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1772 Posts

Profile of SIX
Thank you very much, I appreciate you taking the time out to help me with some of my questions.

All the best,

SIX
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The August 2006 entrée: Simon Aronson » » Theres a lot I need to know!lol » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL