The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Bloodiest Show ever perform! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

w3irDO
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of w3irDO
I've been thinking that, why not do a show which have blood included. Of course this show will be for adults only. Starting the show by needle thru arm, then knife thru arm and so on... let's start a list of blood magic!! Smile
NothiNG Is IMPOSSIBLE
wiggys
View Profile
Regular user
UK
104 Posts

Profile of wiggys
Maybe you could go to a Star Trek convention and do the tricks with green or purple blood Smile That would be a nice change.
w3irDO
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of w3irDO
Great idea, too. Hmm... maybe using French arm chopper with the spritzer to shoot blood everywhere Smile
NothiNG Is IMPOSSIBLE
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Remind me to discuss this with you when we meet ok w3irDO? I've had this idea for the longest time... Maybe we can do something about it...

I'd like to do the impaling from the smallest needle thru finger, pencil thru tongue all the way to Keris thru body (ala the Japanese self execution "Harakiri"). Maybe have "white blood" come out ala Mahsuri (a pure maiden).

Whaddaya think?
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
w3irDO
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of w3irDO
Great idea! hehehe.. I suppose the audience reaction will be like Smile
NothiNG Is IMPOSSIBLE
dr chutney
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
518 Posts

Profile of dr chutney
An X-Files routine. Aliens strap you down and insert catheters and syphon off your blood. Your complexion changes as you offer pint after pint. Finally, 8 pints later your inert body is reanimated by the infusion of alien blood (blue, green) The blood bags empty their contents into you one by one.
We're having a laugh!
Grab yourself a FREE Joke Ebook at http://thejester.biz
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
It's already been done in a 1970 film called: "The Wizard of Gore". The actors are unknown. It appears to be a backyard video taped typed film, by a company called Something Weird Video. I rate it less than a half-star. This company does a lot of these type gore films and adult films. I purchased it in a bookstore around Halloween.

An image can be found here:
http://www.somethingweird.com/images/5152_ico.gif
Dennis Michael
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
You know what's a cool routine. My teacher, Loren Christopher Michaels, does a great snowstorm routine called "Bloodstorm in China".... we know where this is going Smile
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Try performing the sword thru neck. Make a lot of fake blood shoot out. Take off the collar and have fake bood linking from the magician's neck. The person who puts the sword in can be a confederate from the audience. The audience will think they put the sword in wrong. The magician can look relaxed after the act.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Bloodiest Show ever perform! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL