The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Professionalmiracles.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5406 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Just to inform you that Cody Fisher has done one of the best things he could do (for people like me, loving the digital books).

He is putting some of his best stuff, real workers stuff, in digital version for immediate download at http://www.professionalmiracles.com

I post this in Penny for your thoughts area because among the booklets there is "Secrets Of Invisibility" (and probably also his TOD... Cody?) which is one of the few books around with routines for the Ultramental Deck.

I've only seen another routine (using the Ultramental Deck) strong as the ones Cody wrote in his booklet... and that routine was Kreskin's.

At least, I THINK it was done through the use of such a deck because Kreskins won't talk Smile

This should tell you something about the impact of Cody's routines.
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
PsiDroid
View Profile
Inner circle
2164 Posts

Profile of PsiDroid
Secret of invisibility and his Tossed out deck are two winners:I'm glad mr.Fisher is putting books online.I certainly buy some downloadable stuff from him for all his stuff is first class quality
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
All,

This just seemed like the best place to post this comment...

I can't tell you how clever Cody's work on the invisible deck is. I am not a big fan of (using) gimmicked decks, but I cannot resist his idea. Cody's "Invisibility" routine is a piece of "Stand-up" brilliance. It could be performed as a magic routine, but it also a (phenomenal) "spectator as mind reader" type routine.

Very cool!

Thanks Cody!

Sean
tincture
View Profile
Special user
587 Posts

Profile of tincture
What is the invisible deck presentation like? is it just a routine to get to the final revelation or...is it more?
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
It is much more.

I highly recommend it (I can't wait to try it)!

Sean
Steve Dela
View Profile
Special user
U.K. London
961 Posts

Profile of Steve Dela
That's good news for all pros!

Cody is such a genuinly nice guy! his presentations are brilliant and I was lucky to see him perform live last year.

I have his notes on the invisable deck and his thinking is brilliant!

Steve Dela
http://stevedela.com
Associate Member of the Inner Magic Circle
FFFF
davidlai308
View Profile
Veteran user
Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia
376 Posts

Profile of davidlai308
I have Cody's Invisible Deck , Killer Card Trick , his TOD and many more of his works . All are quality items and gets my highest recommendations . He is also such an honest & great character to deal with .

-David Lai
An entrepreneur by day , a magician by night . Satiate my mind & you've won my heart .
www.superhumanz.online
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Professionalmiracles.com (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL