The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » "The Cheat" Move Titles and Sources (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daniel1113
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of daniel1113
Hey guys,

I was just curious if anyone here on the Café has seen or personally compiled a complete list of the moves that Richard Turner performs on "The Cheat" along with an official title (as opposed to the card based names used on the DVD) along with an originator or source for each. Thanks in advance!
Daniel M. Carrico
Unknown419
View Profile
Inner circle
1321 Posts

Profile of Unknown419
Yes I have one but I'm not permitted to give it out, maybe the guy who gave it to me will write you because he's here at this forum and will send/email you one. I had to copy mine's.

Doc
daniel1113
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of daniel1113
Hey Doc,

Thanks for the information. I was going to attempt to compile the list myself, but I figured I should check here first. We'll see if I can get a copy from the whom you speak of. Thanks again!
Daniel M. Carrico
sportshooter
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta, GA USA
161 Posts

Profile of sportshooter
This would be extremely helpful. Hopefully he'll drop me a line?
SS
"Don't trouble 'bout no two hen's, Boss. Get yo' own hen'. De suckah, he'll get a han' all right, suah!"
navysteel0101
View Profile
New user
New york city
24 Posts

Profile of navysteel0101
I would like to see that list if possible
luvisi
View Profile
Special user
601 Posts

Profile of luvisi
You could always try posting short descriptions of all the moves, or what they accomplish, and those who know something about gambling moves but haven't seen The Cheat may be able to help you.

Andru
magician8
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of magician8
Wow, that list would be great, but again, i´ll have to do it myself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » "The Cheat" Move Titles and Sources (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL