The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Need a review of "The Man Who Was Erdnase" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

saturnin
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, Canada
964 Posts

Profile of saturnin
Hi everyone,

I would really appreciate if some of you out there could PLEASE give me review of this book and tell me what you liked or disliked (or both) about it.

Would it make a good gift for someone who likes to read?

Thanks in advance!!! & Happy Holydays to you all!!! Smile Smile

Ronnie Lemieux
Montreal
Canada
There is no road to happiness,

happiness is the road!
Dave Egleston
View Profile
Special user
Ceres, Ca
632 Posts

Profile of Dave Egleston
I read this book about 6-7 years ago and I found the book to be very interesting - Unfortunately - it's not a very well made book nor is it written very well. I found that I had to reread about half the chapters in order to understand what was going on - I don't think a true writer wrote this book - I think it was someone like me, who has the love for good story, and thinks all there is to writing a book is to make sure the spell checker on my computer is working -

Saying that: it is still a compelling story and worth the time to work through it

Dave
eize
View Profile
New user
92 Posts

Profile of eize
Any other review?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Need a review of "The Man Who Was Erdnase" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL