The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » An Insiders Review : McBride's Zoom, Bounce, & Fly (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iwillfoolu
View Profile
Special user
Upstate NY, USA
746 Posts

Profile of iwillfoolu
I would have gladly paid twice as much for this information a few years ago. I have been doing card manipulations for over 10 years. I have seen McBride's Art of Card Manipulation 1-3 and have read books, pamphlets and watched countless videos on the subject. Without a doubt this DVD has some of the most valuable (if not most practice nesessary) stage card sleights of any other DVD/video. This is the real work.
FYI I am not paid/compensated in any way by Jeff McBride or any magic company. The views expressed in this review are very opinonated and my own. Read at your own risk.
What it covers: Multiple spinning moves, an in depth tutorial on long distance spinning, flourishes and more. Also included are clips of the "King of Cards" act as well as clips from "Abracadazzle".
There is one "routine" on here to be used as an opener. It uses 1 sleight and a McBride Jumbo Card Fan Finale. Genius.

Some of the stuff on here is filler. You are really only buying 10-15 minutes of the tape. But it is professional grade material that is being taught.

If you do card manipulations, GET THIS DVD. Between this DVD and TAOCM 1-3, you have the tools at your disposal to create awesome manipulation routines.
Magician and Balloon Twister
New York Magicians
Magician New York
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
Sounds very interesting.
Do you have a link to a detailed product description?
Thanks.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Here's a direct link with contents posted in another thread about this DVD:

http://www.yourmagic.com/catalog/product......s_id=146
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » An Insiders Review : McBride's Zoom, Bounce, & Fly (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL