The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre Lurkers-down with you... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Scott:

I'm glad to hear you are OK, I was getting a little worried as we had not heard much from you recently. Sorry about the bike.

Tony
Buzz
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Buzz
Hello,Yes I am New here and am currently a LURKER. Only because I'm not sure if my posslble comments and questions will be boring ,over asked in the past, or get people all wired up. ( I like ANGEL )for openers. Just trying to become a compitent Magician. thanks,Buzz
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Well, we are happy to have you here, Buzz. Don't worry about asking and commenting, nobody here bites (except for Mystician, perhaps, but that is only when you are physically too close to him!). Don't worry about looking like an idiot; we have plenty of those too.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Kinda like kitty heaven.

L
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Or kitty litter.

Bill
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Oe Kitty HAWK.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Or...To tell the truth... Kitty Carlisle.
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Nope--KIT from NIGHT RIDER....geez...
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Okay everybody, I'm coming to the surface. Mainly because of this thread.

I've lurked here for a year, mainly reading the card forum and the bizarre forum.

I'm not yet a magician, and don't know if I ever will be. (By this I mean that I'm not yet sure I'll ever have the guts to perform in public. We'll see.)

Why I'm attracted to the bizarre forum I'm not really sure. But it's the only part of the magic Café which I've read nearly in it's entirety. (By this I mean I have actually taken the time to go through ALL 70+ pages and read the threads which interested me.)

If I WERE a magician I guess I would be one of you. And perhaps posting here will some day give me the confidence to give an actual performance, if only for friends.

So...here I am.

Jeff Stone
Goettingen
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Jeff, start off with something easy such as a self-working card trick. Get your confidence up and try something else. Do it step by step. Do it for friends. Oh, yeah, WELCOME!

Bill
Rev.moonchild
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, Pa.
173 Posts

Profile of Rev.moonchild
Hey I'm here ... Busy month Oct. is as all you working Bizzarest should know. But I don't know what your dif of lurker is . Some one that sends more time doing magic or more time posting .. To me a lurker is a mage that you don't see on this forum until its halloween . Then they are on here asking for a good trick (hate that word ) for there kids party.
But if a lurker is a Mage that works his craft for the rent , and not sitting in front of a computer all day then I'm a lurker
Follow the spirits of the wind and you will find your voice
<BR> Rev. Moonchild
<BR>
<BR>www.magicalelixer.com
Rev.moonchild
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, Pa.
173 Posts

Profile of Rev.moonchild
PS.. Hey Baba I'm glag to see the book is doing great . Hoping to have time in Nov. to pick it up before the X-mas parties start . Myst tells me it is worth picking up.

Sorry for the rant but I do not like to posting just to post . And when there is something to say and when I get the time to come back on it has been said.
Rev.
Follow the spirits of the wind and you will find your voice
<BR> Rev. Moonchild
<BR>
<BR>www.magicalelixer.com
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
I have been a busy little Scallywag in other areas. My primary two venues are doing street and Kids gigs. But I am in the process of putting together an "After Dark" show.... One more suitable to teens and street when there are not little kids who are drawn to my pirate character...

This forum is an excellent resource with many knowledgeable posters.

I have a shopping list of Books and effects that I want. Now I just have to convince she who must be obeyed that I need it all...
Crazy people take the psycho-path thru the forest...
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Thokoza Baba,
Count me in; I've been around . . . just not around here:)

It's great to breathe new life into old bizarre magicks.
I'm sending you a message re: your book. I've only heard great things, well done.

j.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
fraughton
View Profile
Veteran user
of books
327 Posts

Profile of fraughton
TT2,

Yes, Baba's book is great. I am currently reading it so that I may post a review. Consider this a pre-review. Buy it.

Michael
Beware of this and that.
fraughton
View Profile
Veteran user
of books
327 Posts

Profile of fraughton
TT2,

Yes, Baba's book is great. I am currently reading it so that I may post a review. Consider this a pre-review. Buy it.

Michael
Beware of this and that.
ruaturtle
View Profile
Regular user
Gastonia, NC
113 Posts

Profile of ruaturtle
Ehhhhhhh.... I lurk no longer. See how I am even trying to bring the small innocent being on the end of the line into the fold also.... Alas!
I have found that I do not suffer from insanity... instead I rather enjoy it! : )

Poodle... the other white meat.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre Lurkers-down with you... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL