The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vo Du Ma Gick Reviews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
YESSSSSSSSsssssssssss.....SOUNDS LIKE a plan!!!!!
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
As always, sir Baba, let me know if you wish any updates to be done to the webpage for the hard cover edition.
'Tis no problem - I've got plenty of space and bandwidth.
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
Myrsolon
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Myrsolon
After having this book suggested to me I nabbed it.

And, I've read it....and been completely amazed by it. What Baba accomplishes is to take many very basic effects and weave them into a story as a single thread. Each of the stories has the potential to create a close connection with the spectator(s).

But even more importantly, the book is an inspiration. It offers the gasping a bit of fresh air, showing you how to construct a story around an effect in a way that will uplift, scare, and guide those fortunate enough to witness the performance.
Jon W.
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Jon W.
I recently received Vo Du Magick for my birthday and am about halfway through. I have found it thoroughly enjoyable and will be able to use so much from what is within the text. I like the whole vodou theme; however, anyone could easily use the effects in a different bizarre context which is great. I know this is old news and I am reviving an old thread, but for other bizarre newbies out there like myself who might be lurking around this is well worth getting. Better late than never I guess!
S.WARD
View Profile
Loyal user
United Kingdom
251 Posts

Profile of S.WARD
This is such a great with some wonderful routines in it. It is one of those books I keep coming back too. Highly recommended.
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
It's one of my favorite books.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I have it on my shelf as well. Right next to the embalming manual.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Jon W.
View Profile
Loyal user
228 Posts

Profile of Jon W.
Sometimes I get nervous ordering magic books because I can not peruse them in advance to see if its a fit for me and often I am disappointed, but Vo Du Magick really came through. Plus the book is a pleasant read in the way the author tells his story when describing his experience witnessing the effects for the first time.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Vo Du Ma Gick Reviews (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL