The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » The Thought Transmitter (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I never seen anyone mention The Thought Transmitter at all anywhere in The Magic Café. That is a superb trick. And it is easy to do. Magicians fall in love with it all the time. Do any of you know what it is?
zauber
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of zauber
Huh? Either you haven't used the "SEARCH" engine or don't know how to. Now is a great time to learn. Type "Thought Transmitter (without quotation marks) and select "search all terms." Tons of hits.
"I'm still learning."
-----Michelangelo
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Zauber,

I'm wrong, you're right. Thank you for letting me know. But I'm surprise it got some negative remarks.

Abracadabra,

Dynamike Smile
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
Hey Dynamike, I own the Thought Transmitter! It is a wallet in which a spectator writes something down with their pen on a little notepad in this wallet. Then they close the wallet and rubberband it several times over to keep it shut. You can be out of the room while they do this the entire time and you still know exactly what they wrote inside the wallet. All I have to say is...I use it in conjunction with "Deep Astonishment" and it really kills!!! It does not get any stronger of magic than that!! It is, in my opinion, the best quality wallet of its kind and also (I THINK) the most inexpensive wallet as well. It has never let me down. It works like a dream and I would not give it up for the world!
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
RegalFan,

I already have it. I love it a lot. I was just bringing it up so others will know about it. Thanks any way.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Around Magic Café, The Sight Unseen Case from Mark Strivings seems to be more popular. I sold my Thought Transmitter and may get a SUC or the new Busch peek case. I found that if sunlight is present, Thought Transmitter doesn't work very well.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I know what you are speaking of, Alan. That is why I never perform mine outside when it's bright.
Andrew E. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1428 Posts

Profile of Andrew E. Miller
I have found a good way around that!! So I can use the best wallet all the time! Yippee!!!
:bigdance:
If you get bored go to www.a-miller.idz.net and watch some magic.

-Andrew
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » The Thought Transmitter (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL