The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orvillr Meyer's Telepathy In Action (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Yaniv Deautsch
View Profile
Special user
Israel
529 Posts

Profile of Yaniv Deautsch
Has the world gone crasy or what???
You won't believe how many emails I got offering to buy my copy of Telepathy In Action.
I would like to offer this little piece of information to all of you.
There is similar information along the lines of Telepathy In Action in Stanton Carlisle 'book' Mentalism For Connoisseurs{page 39-45}.
But not as good as the Meyer booklet.
That book has some other items as well.
You can get it from http://www.magicbooksbypost.org
Hope this help,
Yaniv Deautsch
Yaniv Deautsch
View Profile
Special user
Israel
529 Posts

Profile of Yaniv Deautsch
I'm sure some of you out there will be glad to hear this.
Well,it turned out that H & R Magic Books send me the booklet by mistake {don't ask!}.
I sent it back to them and i guess they will sell it on Ebay or somthing.
good luck to all of you.

Yaniv Deautsch
fordkross
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of fordkross
Quote:
On 2002-05-13 19:56, Yaniv Deautsch wrote:
Has the world gone crasy or what???
You won't believe how many emails I got offering to buy my copy of Telepathy In Action.
I would like to offer this little piece of information to all of you.
There is similar information along the lines of Telepathy In Action in Stanton Carlisle 'book' Mentalism For Connoisseurs{page 39-45}.
But not as good as the Meyer booklet.
That book has some other items as well.
You can get it from http://www.magicbooksbypost.org
Hope this help,
Yaniv Deautsch

Yes the Carlisle book has some excellent material. And he touches on the premise used in Telepathy in Action (and Suggestive mentalism) Both are examples of what I call, non-induction hypnosis induction. It takes, IMO, familiarity with handling waking hypnosis to make it work succesfully. In a recent discussion with Millard Longman, I was astounded to hear, that in his hypnosis club, half the hypnotists, read from scripts. If you do hypnosis from a script, thjis is probably the act for you
from
Ford
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
I hate it when material as good as this get to be "known" Smile

I have had a copy of the mspt since the late 80s I guess... paid a whole fifty cents for it at a swap meet... best buy ever!

I have used much of this material in an act I do dealing with the power of suggestion and the "fact" that we really don't have "freedom of will" when it comes to our thuoghts, etc. It is potent, powerful, reputation building stuff that takes exceptionally large gonads to make happen.

Ford... I'll be in touch for your notes, promised Kenton I'd get through his material first.
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
Jonathan
View Profile
Inner circle
Oklahoma
1223 Posts

Profile of Jonathan
Anywhere out there I could get Telepathy in Action?

Jonathan Grant
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
check H&R magics book...they can help you on that i am shure...

take care

kuffs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Orvillr Meyer's Telepathy In Action (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL