The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Folding Money (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
New effect by Joe Porper and Pete Biro. Anyone have any experience with this one (ie. seen Pete or Joe perform this)

Thanks
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Paul Gross at Hocus-pocus saw Joe do it and ordered a batch... I did it for Micheal Weber and he liked it a lot... but we didn't have any for sale at that time, just a prototype.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
imagealter
View Profile
Regular user
Christopher Griffin
158 Posts

Profile of imagealter
Pete,

Can you tell us a little more about this other than what is listed at HP?

Thanks
CG
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Pete, Is this a limited item (like the terminator Wallet)?
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Hmmm, nobody seems too interested in this one!
Joshua Barrett
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
3631 Posts

Profile of Joshua Barrett
Anyone have this, I need to know soon someone is offering this in a trade. any help would be appericiated
Navy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Navy
I love bending coins. Own all the tools of the trade to do so. Years ago I purchased from Joe. Porper the Terminator. A killer method to bend coins and blow your audience away. I did not think he could make anything better. Guess what? Joe and Pete did with "Folding Money." It is so natural and all makes perfect sense. Your audience will not know what hit them with "Folding Money." Folding Money and the Terminator are both the best in the world. Easy to do. Folding money is a professional prop that will last forever. Pick one up today.
Navy
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Navy
Terminator uses a wallet. Folding money uses a wad of money with a money clip showing. Money clip is not part of the routine. Joshua, I would go for the trade. I love Folding Money. Terminator is great too, but out of both I like folding money better. Hope that helped.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Folding Money (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL