The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Impossible hank (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Hello, I would like to know if this trick is worth buying. The description says:

"No computer? No problem. I will tell you all about it. Impossible Hank is a Dancing Handkerchief. But, not just any old Dancing Handkerchief. It is a gigantic leap forward in Dancing Hank technology. It leaves all the others in the dust. It is fully electro-mechanical. Completely programmable for up to four minutes of animation. And, you can do it anytime, anywhere. Imagine being able to perform a complete Dancing Hank routine with no need for special lighting, special backdrops or offstage assistants. And, having the prop do all the work for you!

You can perform Impossible Hank right in your hand. Or have the hanky dance around a chair or table. From the back. From the front. The hank can dance over your shoulder. Just be-bopping around. Turn up the house lights and walk right into the audience, completely surrounded! No matter where it dances, it looks amazing!

Did I mention no threads? There are no threads! No hookup of any kind. It is completely self-contained.

Did I mention fully programmable? You can program up to four minutes of animation into the Impossible Hank's brain. Push the button and off it goes. You can create routines limited only by your imagination! You can even leave the stage and come back to enormous applause! "

Many thanks!
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
This item is pretty much an addon to the Ultimate Dancing Hank.

And if you look around at the online performances available (I dont recall the sites that have the demos) you will see that it makes a nice complement to the Dancing Hank, but in my humble opinion it will take a special performer to make good use of it as a standalone effect.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Thanks for your post.
In fact Iam thinking of buying it because it might be a good adittion to the ultimate dancinh hank. I master the ultimate dancing hank, but I took 6 months to master it completely.

Regards
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
6 months? That is great! I have had mine for over a year and am not even close yet. But I do so little stage work, that I only practice every once in a while.

Do you do the in and out of pocket effect?

Anyway, if you do have already mastered the Ultimate Hank, and make enough performing to afford it, this item really does look like it would extend be a great addition. And honestly, it looks like it would be a lot easier to work.

If you get it, be sure to let us know how it works for you.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
Joao Miranda
View Profile
Elite user
Portugal
441 Posts

Profile of Joao Miranda
Thanks once more for your post.
Yes, to be honest I master the trick completely. I do not want to look convinced, but is of the tricks that I really master. And yes, I do the pocket move. Smile A spectaluar movement that one.

I will get the impossible hank... I have decided. Smile

Regards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Impossible hank (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL