The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Unusual Fun (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
For those in California, near the Marine World location in Vallejo, I have a heads up!
We just returned from seeing Harley Newman's sideshow act, both his "Family friendly"- suitable for the youngsters, and his "PG-13" if you will!
I have to say it has been a long time since I have seen a sideshow act. Harley does some rather amazing things. I have NEVER seen a straight jacket escape like his! AND unless you have seen his show, likely you have not either!
I do think he has set a rather impressive, if scary- paralysis defying record with a bed of nails act!
And how DO you work a De-Walt power tool into your act without having the Grinder babes? Go find out!
I will not give away any more of this other than to say if you can get there to see the act, do so! He is on through next weekend<Oct 29> before heading back to the East Coast.
To top it all off, Harley is a fun fellow and a nice guy to talk with!
Great show, and a fun time was had by all!
Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Robin DeWitt
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Robin DeWitt
And a reminder. Professor Newman will grace the ICBM's Gathering in CT next month as not only a performer but also the honored guest. This is ever bit as much fun as the old Invocations and Weerd Weekends with a lot of the same cats in attendance.

Robin DeWitt
I am the fakir, you....
<BR>Robin DeWitt
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
And what's wrong with the Grinder Girls? Grrrrrr...wow! Smile
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Nothing nothing! I have not had the pleasure ;} of seeing them perform live yet!
It was merely an observation on the use of power tools in the act! AND the ... entertainment value of doing so without the "benefit" of the babes!
Kay
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
StrangeMagick
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of StrangeMagick
YES ... the ICBM Gathering!!! Be there or miss out on the longest running Bizarre Magick Gathering in the world.

Kardor - Quit using that guy Robin's name again ;-)

Dave Birtwell
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Thanks for good words, Kay! It was delightful to meet you!

David, Im looking forward to seeing you. Yay!
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Unusual Fun (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL