The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Brett Daniels (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Not long ago, I heard Brett is no longer performing! Is this true? He was a definate class act!

Here's a cool montage for you to enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj5LakOrcjQ

-Bryan
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
You'll be glad to hear that Brett is working on a brand new show to premier within the next month or so. He sold many of his illusions .. but he's done this before.

The new show is a new concept he's come up with .. and will be his to tell.

Steve
markparker
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
350 Posts

Profile of markparker
I can clarify that Brett is getting a new show ready. I have the promo DVD for it.
Brett has decided on a new direction that's all, he is still performing without question.
I am sure Brett will announce the new format when he is ready.
http://www.illusion-designer.com - Bespoke Illusion design - Publications -Show consultancy....Vivify a collection of stage illusions limited edition of 500 copies available now.
sethman
View Profile
Regular user
145 Posts

Profile of sethman
I emailed Brett about a year ago to see why he hasn't been performing. He said that he was putting together a new illusion show. I guess we'll just have to wait.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Yes, I made some silks for Brett a year ago and he said he was working on a new direction.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
That is exciting to hear!!! I can't wait to see the new show!!!

-Bryan
Christopher Starr
View Profile
Inner circle
Heart of America
1850 Posts

Profile of Christopher Starr
So what New Direction is he headed in?? Smile

Brett has always seemed like a real class act.
markparker
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
350 Posts

Profile of markparker
Brett is putting together a show with more of a running story line with a darkish undertone...it will have only a few larger effects and a lot of intimate stuff also. I don't want to give away too much as its Brett's call when he announces it officially. I posted to stop any rumours starting that he has packed it all in.
http://www.illusion-designer.com - Bespoke Illusion design - Publications -Show consultancy....Vivify a collection of stage illusions limited edition of 500 copies available now.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Mark,
Thanks for posting and stopping the rumors. I never said anything about my work as you said it's Brett's call." Nice to see ethics in action.
Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Brett Daniels (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL