The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Justin Miller getting out of Magic? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
I went to go check out his site to look at a few things and this is what I found:

http://www.closeupartist.com

Pretty crazy stuff. I just don't understand why someone would completely quit something that they love. I could see taking a step back from the scene to re-evaluate yourself and your life but to completely quit? Wow...
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
I was just there at his website, reading what he had to say. Sounds like a dark time for him. Send him good thoughts.
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
There have been a few threads related to this topic over at the Ellusionist forums for the past few days if you're interested in checking them out.

Justin said he'd be posting a final note over there, I don't know if he plans to post the same thing here at the Café or not.

I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision for him, but he obviously thinks it's for the best. As much as I wish he was staying with it, I wish him luck with whatever he decides to do.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Quote:
On 2006-10-23 17:58, Hart Keene wrote:...
Pretty crazy stuff. I just don't understand why someone would completely quit something that they love. I could see taking a step back from the scene to re-evaluate yourself and your life but to completely quit? Wow...

It sounds like he needs to take a step back and away from the career he was pursuing in magic.

If you'd like to offer your support, you can do that in words and also by buying the items he is offering if they would serve you. Why not let his good will and good intent help you along your path. The items look useful and he is offering them at a good price. Even the two one-of-a-kind items.

Kindly direct personal questions directly to the person in question.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Justin N. Miller
View Profile
Inner circle
2457 Posts

Profile of Justin N. Miller
Thank you Jonathan.
Justin MIller
Hart Keene
View Profile
Inner circle
Eugene, OR
1486 Posts

Profile of Hart Keene
Justin,

I don't want to pry and of course you don't have to answer me but doesn't your family and God care about what you love? Are you really not going to do it at all anymore or are you just getting out of the business side of magic?

You are a talented magician and creator, it just seems like such a waste to give it up...
-Hart

Check out my website:
Magician Portland Oregon
boxjumper
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of boxjumper
Hopefully, you'll return to magic when it's right for you and your family.
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1309 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
I am sorry to hear Justin is getting out of magic. WE as a community are loosing a lot of talent with your departure.
You really do great magic Justin...I enjoyed everything I have seen you do.
My thoughts and prayers are with ya man...hope things look up soon.
Your friend in magic,
Mobius
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Justin,

I wish you the very best, my friend... Thanks for all you gave, as you made us all better indeed. Go and take care of you and yours. If it be His will, you will discover how to make it all work. In the meantime, my best to you always. And I'm glad I will most definitely know you, if ever you return. My hope is one day that you will. -MB
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
As his magic has shown, Justin has got the goods. Those "goods" will translate to whatever he chooses to do in life.

The upside is that Justin has left us with some truly great magic, and because this is something he's chosing to do there is no downside.

Peace Justin, and all the best!..........

P.S. don't hesitate to drop by the old Café now and then to let us all know what you're up to.
Castle2369
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston, MA
207 Posts

Profile of Castle2369
Take care of yourself Justin, you'll always be remembered for your fantastic creativity & contributions to magic my friend.

Peace,

-Erick
Creator of the Gallerian Bend
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3362 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
It is very sad to loose such a talent and inspiration.

Justin, thanks for the magic moments that you have brought to us . . .

Andy
Cards never lie
Robert Apodaca
View Profile
Special user
504 Posts

Profile of Robert Apodaca
This comes as a great shock to me.
templetrickster
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania, USA
105 Posts

Profile of templetrickster
I have to say I am suffering from the same problem-
The fact that someone strong like Justin can admit this, is very brave. Magic has a way of taking over your life and compromising things you care about. It is truly depressing that Justin has to quit, but I support his decision. Goodbye Justin, you will be missed. I will be looking forward to your return- I wish you the best!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Justin Miller getting out of Magic? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL