The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magi-Whirl 2007 - Washington DC (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
magicmanila
View Profile
New user
Washington DC
88 Posts

Profile of magicmanila
Hi mike, hi ruth, yes got some (suprisingly) nice pics. will be sharing them once I figure out how. ;-) ruth george is "DYING" to see the pics I took. mike got AMAZING shots of some of the guys working the lobby.

after 6 months of not doing shows and being out of the magic scene (because of WORK [and I'm still trying to adjust to the american way of life] life is much simpler in the islands) it was refreshing and inspiring to be with "my kind" once again (might just quit my two jobs and get back to doing magic full time) LOL
PERFORM MAGIC AND NOT "PUZZLES" so the audience wont try to "figure out how its done".

KEEP THE MAGIC ALIVE!!!
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
HI all we have distributed a series of highlight photos in our monthly so if you email me directly I will send you a copy plus any I have That come out ok. we are working on getting the gallery funtion of the website to coorporate with us.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Home Again! But I really enjoyed Magi-Whirl 2007. Sharing the stage with Ruth Rice Crone was a real honor for me. It was a Blast!

I learned something else too. People did not know about my Walk-Around Silk to Egg routine that resets itself or about using brown eggs instead of white ones. The Walk-Around Silk to Egg was a total sell-out! And that was the first time it had been offered. You taught me a lesson. Thanks! A new shipment from China will be April 25th.

The facilities were very nice, the stage crew gets Gold Stars (Outstanding cooperation and support from sound, light and stage techs), the people were fun and friendly, and the weekend was way too short!

Please do it again and invite me back.

Next time maybe I can get off work before the bar closes. I missed the “private conventions” that I enjoy too. I got locked out both Friday and Saturday nights. (Should I take up lock-picking?) We’ve got to start meeting like this!

Thanks for the great time!

Bob Sanders AKA Bubba Whodini
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
656 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Bob we sat in the lobby till they threw me out for snoring. We had a great gab fest going on Saturday night. Next year we will have a hospitality room at the hotel and we are already trying to see if we can get a hotel closer but the Hilton did a good job as a whole. Hopeing you will be back. I have not seen the video for your landmark performance. For those that don't Know, Bob performed on stage with Ruth RICE (Rice's Encyclopedia of Silk Magic, Rice) Crone as his "assistant" Ruth is not a performer to start with but did an excellent job onstage as well asd in the dealer room. This was a once in a lifetime performance and was worth the admission price alone. I did not get a chance to buy stock from you so I will call you to get some in a few weeks. Have fun at Twin City Magic. I probably will not be able to make it as I have a pending booking that weekend.

mike
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Mike,

Sorry we won't get to see you at the Twin City Convention in Bristol but being booked always counts as a valid excuse.

*** The location for the convention in Bristol has changed. ***

Make sure your friends know that the Holiday Inn is fortunately no longer part of it. The hotel is The Hamption Inn, a real theater will be used, food is more available, and it's a much better facility than before. Check the posts here on The Café or email Top Hat for the better deal on rooms.

It was great sharing the stage with Ruth. I hope we do it again. The hospitality room sounds like a great addition too.

The Hilton facilities were very nice. But something nearer the convention would have advantages. Please keep your stage/tech crew. It was tops! Your "hosting" job was excellent!

Thank you all for a great convention.

Bob
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Magi-Whirl 2007 - Washington DC (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL