The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Joe Rindfleisch-Extreme Coin Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I just first want to say that Mr.Rindfleisch's magic in gerneral is pure eye candy and magical as can be.Heres the contents:
Homeward Bound:a great looking coins to purse routine,so simple and is a reaction getter(the last vanish is awsome).9/10
Coins on a clothesline:Joe gives some history on the hangin coins plot and teaches you a fabulos four coin vanish and reappearance.Joe even teaches quite a few one handed vanishes,some original and the classic french pop.10/10
Downs Would be Proud:four coins palced into the hand all with a click all vanish.very simple plot and a new multi click pass in downs palm,that fooled me badly.10/10
JR Coins Across:The Rindfleisch coins across complete with a surprise finish.this uses some original moves and its ending is amazing.10/10
Matrixy:a FOUR COIN ONLY shadow coin routine that looks clean and has the exact look of a extra or gimmicked method.10/10
Rindfleisch Okito Box Routine:A a okito routine that uses a old gimmick to make a startling routine,yet another routine that fooled me.10/10
Invisible Dust:Slydini's paper balls to box with coins and a purse where the coins vanish one at a time,then they appear inside the purse.10/10
Ambitious Coin:A classic card plot with coins where a chinese coin visibly rises to the top of a stack of coins.9/10
Cards and Coins:A two card matrix where it appears like you just wave cars over the coins(a little angle sinsitive).8/10
In the Hands Ambitious Coin:same as above but in the hands and I think it looks better.10/10
The Fidgety coin:a chinese coin moves down a line of silver coins as it transposes.8/10
High Rise Matrix:a coin assembly using too musch to get a basic shadow coins effect(i think that is the reason he didn't have a performance was due to the gimmick)5/10
Hopping No Gaff:this was cool,its hoppin half without the exoensive gimmick.10/10
Hangin' Around:a three coin hanging coins routine where all three coins vanish and then reappear(no one handed vanish).9/10
6 Coin Transpo:Three chinese coins and three silver coins change places without gimmicks of extras,the last phase the spectators see the condition of the coins each transpo.10/10
No Gimmick Copper/Silver:a no extra/gimmick transpo in the performers hand,with a double transpo finish.9/10
Human Copentro:a new use for the mustle pass as three coins visibly penatrate a shot glass and the final coin penatrates as the spectator hold the glass.10/10
Mind Over Matter:A tearing a coin in half effect to a new level.9/10
Coins Through Borrowed Hands:a coin penatrates your hand then a spectators three times,another use for the mustle pass.10/10
Joe's Bending Coin:a coin bends then it disintegrates,this surprised me the gimmick is pretty hard to transport and make but still its great.9/10
Polished Sterling:A one coin vanish with a new use for the mustle pass again.10/10
Dust To Dust:Another one coin vanish with a visual appearance.10/10
Flipping a Coin:a coin vanish using a flip stick type move.10/10
Gone ITM:if you like paper balls over the hat then you'll love this.8/10
Keep Your Hands Closed:a one coin vanish and reappearance using a backclip.10/10
Coin In Pen 1,2,3:this showcases the wave vanish,a new version mustle pass,and a striking vanish type move using a backclip insed of a pitch.
Disintegrated:a very nice one coin vanish with a great reappearance.10/10
TO END:Joe's creations are visual,surprising,and simple which are traits of real magic.i promise you wont be dissapointed in this material and I cant wait to see what else Joe has in store.
ALL TOGATHER:10/10
Rindfleisch
View Profile
Special user
New Jersey
502 Posts

Profile of Rindfleisch
Thanks for the kind words. I'm working on two other coin projects one is a dvd on coin assemblies and another is a full length book on edge style coin magic.

I'll keep you guys informed as things progress
Joe Rindfleisch
check me out on facebook #MAGICTOTD
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
That sounds cool,i will be interested in that.you coin magic got me thinking of my own routines and I also went to a magic get togather today and averyone love the wave vanish,keep up the great magic,Joe!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Joe Rindfleisch-Extreme Coin Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL