The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Where is Penn GIllette when we need him! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Intersting scam, but Scientology pulls in WAY more cash.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Josh the Superfluous
View Profile
Inner circle
The man of
1881 Posts

Profile of Josh the Superfluous
I'm sure that's just the tip of the scam-burg. If you sign up for that, who knows what lists they'll put you on.
What do you want in a site? "Honesty, integrity and decency." -Mike Doogan
"I hate it, I hate my ironic lovechild. I didn't even have anything to do with it" Josh #2
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
I remember where I saw it. It was on the documentary channel. It was a movie about death/funerals service industry. It had a little bit about this message delivery thing. I wish I could remember the name of the doc.
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Quote:
On 2006-10-30 16:24, Patrick Differ wrote:
What if they answer? Do I have to pay to hear their response?

Mine would reply either by phone - collect - or by mail - postage due.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Quote:
On 2006-10-30 14:11, Doug Higley wrote:
http://www.afterlifetelegrams.com/AFTERLIFE/

Good grief.

"And top psychics all agree, that the telephone company, has a brand new service that let's you talk to the dead!" - "Weird" Al Yankovich, "Midnight Star"
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
I think you’re all a huge, huge, huge bunch of cynics.

At $5 a word, it’s absolutely nothing. It costs me more to write a letter to my pen friend in the Caspian Island.

My grandfather actually died 30 years ago when he got a telegram, I never got to read the telegram that killed him but I would like to telegram him to ask him what his telegram read that killed him.

I will email them today and see if they do overseas messages, I would really like to know what it said.

I would like my money not to go to charity! But to the messenger that will send it for me. Because, I believe he will do a better job (Remember in the old days when you used to pay the executioner a few bob to make a clean cut? Some of you older folks might remember this, especially if you paid for it). I just hope he doesn't charge my grandfather $5 a word for the reply, my father didn't even bury him in a suit, never mind with his wallet.
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Since when does ones guilt over things unsaid equate to money?

Perhaps this is just another case of giving folks a chance to fool themselves?

Wanna buy an indulgence while you're there?
...to all the coins I've dropped here
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Where is Penn GIllette when we need him! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL