The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Junior forum » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
Hi, I recently sent a post asking for a junior forum I think you missunderstood me you recommended the new to magic section, at this point i would like to tellyou just in case you didn't know not all junior magicians are new to magic! Smile
Alex W.
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of Alex W.
What exactly do you mean by a "junior magician?" Do you mean a magician who is young? If so, I am only 13, and I find no need for a junior forum.
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Tom, we thought the same as dancin_carrot
maybe if you can elaborate a little more on what it is you would like to see here, we can better answer you and maybe accommodate your request.

Mya
Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Carron
View Profile
Special user
UK
958 Posts

Profile of Carron
all i mean is somewhere where junior magicians can talk to their fellow junior magicans
Alex W.
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of Alex W.
Well, you can do that in any of the other forums... I still don't really understand what you mean.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
I think he is looking for a forum dedicated to junior magicians (what age is a junior). Kind of like somewhere that only that age group could post to without input from older or more experienced magicians.
Where the magic begins
JSMagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Boston
202 Posts

Profile of JSMagic
I totally agree with this idea, im 14 and would love to get advice and stuff from my fellow aged magicians. Josh
If a magician is not intending to "trick" a spectator, why is every "trick" called a magic "trick"?
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1396 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
There is no way we can make sure only jr members can post but I will have Steve check out this thread and give you an answer.

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
That's a very interesting idea fella's, but I'm really not sure how practical that would be, not to mention the fact it would be almost impossible to insure only young teens would be able to post there.

I will give this some thought, and in the meantime please use our New to magic forum. Thanks for all the input. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Junior forum » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL