The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Robert Urich hosted Magic Special (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CardShark2004
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of CardShark2004
What is the name of the Magic Special done in the mid 90s with the Robert Urich and Steve Forte is in it. I'm trying to find it on amazon.com
dune
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of dune
It was called The World's Greatest Magic and there were 5 of them broadcast from 1994-1998. I'm not sure they have ever been released on DVD or tape, but more info can be found here.
rich aviles
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of rich aviles
Actually it was called "Hidden Secrets of Magic" and can be found on the Lance Burton DVD at the amazon link below.

amazon.com

Hope this helps. It is one of my favorite shows as well.

Rich Aviles
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
I really liked "Hidden Secrets of Magic."

And Dune was partially right, Urich hosted the first "World's Greatest Magic" (and the 2nd? Can't recall right off) and "Houdini: Unlocking His Secrets" just neither of them had Forte on them.
CardShark2004
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of CardShark2004
Quote:
On 2006-11-11 22:33, rich aviles wrote:
Actually it was called "Hidden Secrets of Magic" and can be found on the Lance Burton DVD at the amazon link below.

amazon.com

Hope this helps. It is one of my favorite shows as well.

Rich Aviles

Rich, is Steve Forte on this particular DVD?
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
Yes, Steve Forte is on the DVD in a small segment about card cheating (obviously). It is about a 4 minute segment.
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
Quote:
On 2006-11-12 11:57, sibbie wrote:
I really liked "Hidden Secrets of Magic."

And Dune was partially right, Urich hosted the first "World's Greatest Magic" (and the 2nd? Can't recall right off) and "Houdini: Unlocking His Secrets" just neither of them had Forte on them.

Just for my own historical notation here, Urich did not host number two. It was Alan Thicke that year.
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
Quote:
On 2006-11-12 11:57, sibbie wrote:
and Dune was partially right, Urich hosted the first "World's Greatest Magic" (and the 2nd? Can't recall right off) and "Houdini: Unlocking His Secrets" just neither of them had Forte on them.

Except for "Houdini: Unlocking His Secrets" which did have Forte on.
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
Forte did not appear on the 1995 "Houdini: Unlocking His Secrets" that was hosted by Urich. There have been several other specials with similar names which he may have appeared on but this was not one of them.
sibbie
View Profile
Special user
East Coast
525 Posts

Profile of sibbie
CardShark2004
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of CardShark2004
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Robert Urich hosted Magic Special (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL