The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Frosty the Snowman and Axtell Drawing Board (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

T.House
View Profile
Loyal user
279 Posts

Profile of T.House
Hi,

Has anyone found a recorded version of Frosty the Snowman that would be appropriate for use with the Axtell Drawing Board? That is, has a different voice for Frosty that you could use with the board?

Bruce
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
Maybe contacting Steve at Axtell is the way to go....

If enough people want Frosty, and a Pirate, and a...he might just deliver.....
Crazy people take the psycho-path thru the forest...
Chubby Harris
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of Chubby Harris
Well guys, I contacted Steve about a "Halloween" wide open CD, and ...Viola...My wish was granted. Steve even kindly sent me a free CD for my suggestion.
"Believe in the Magic of your dreams"
itsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
middle earth
1117 Posts

Profile of itsmagic
I've been drawing Frosty the Snowman w/my Drawing Board this past couple of months, just using my own voice. What if you recorded your own?
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
I just got a remote controlled version of the drawing board and was interested in reading about other routines. Was thinking about having something on my table that looked like the lower 2/3s of a snowman made of tag/ (round white circles) and then the board on top where you could draw the frosty...voila he would now be full size!
SeaDawg
View Profile
Special user
The Lunatic Fringe
718 Posts

Profile of SeaDawg
I would love to see a Holiday "Frosty" Axtrack, and on my personal wish list a "Pirate routine"...
Crazy people take the psycho-path thru the forest...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Frosty the Snowman and Axtell Drawing Board (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL