The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Urgent!!! Need Help!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bond_jmesbond007
View Profile
New user
India
70 Posts

Profile of bond_jmesbond007
Hi,

My dad is a renowned magician here in India. He retired from performance from 1991. He has contributed greatly to the field of magic. He was the person who got Magic under total tax excemption in our state. The only other category under tax excemption is Sports. He also has got the Magicians under the catagory of Artists and now all the magicians in India enjoy the benefit where in they have a 50% off on AC class and 75% in the regular class in trains nation wide for the magicians and their troops. He has also immensly contributed to the field of magic. Now he needs help!!! He is suffereing from Heart problems. He has to undergo a bypass heart surgery immediately. But we are broke. My house got burnt recently and I too am not in a position to help him financially. I want to do something so that I can get him treated.

He was the person who was once given land and shops from the government but he refused and instead he asked for pensions for the old aged. He sold his entire property to give Cholera vaccination to the people of our city. He had vaccinated 78,000 people in 1984 when there was a Cholera attack.

I am extremely talented when it comes to magic and am the only Professional Street Magician here in my state. I also do escapology. I want ideas that I could use to generate some quick money for his treatment. I don't have initial investment or items as they got burnt in the mishap that happened at my house.

PLEASE DO HELP ME WITH YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS!!!!

THANKS A BILLION IN ADVANCE!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Urgent!!! Need Help!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL