The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Naked On A Beach :) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Here is a performance I did on the radio that will be taught on NAKED ON A BEACH....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMlr410ufZI
I've made it even more amazing and adapted it for a live performance for the Halloween show, Supernatural Florida. It was my closer with group participation. You can do an even more baffling version NAKED ON A BEACH!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Sir T
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Sir T
Naked on the beach, the vouyor peek
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Would anyone be interested in NAKED ON A BEACH ll ? It's been 13 years since I went Balls Out on this presentation and deep dive into propless mentalism. Let me know if you are interested. I now have time and another child to assist. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
I think the name is perfect, but if you want I would call it
I will list some ideas
Anytime, anywhere mentalism? (I mean one of those large names that are funny)

Mentalism without clothes?

Clothes arent needed? (I think this one is pretty good)

Put your clothes away and do mind reading? (just a joke)

Cristóbal
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2019, weirdwizardx wrote:
I will list some ideas

Cristóbal

The Swinging Psychic Sirloin?
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2019, Slim King wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2019, weirdwizardx wrote:
I will list some ideas

Cristóbal

The Swinging Psychic Sirloin?

That is a good one!

I think that you could do this

The Swinging Psychic Sirloin (main title)

Clothes arent needed (subtitle or something like that)

Cristóbal
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
638 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
Great effect for the radio! not sure where people would carry the coins while in a nudist beach... don't want to know Smile

I think Jim Steinmeyer has similar versions but with the fingers in one of his impossibilities series. Juan Estevan Varela has a great DVD on magic without any props and one of them is actually presented as a walk on the beach and finding some gems, picking one, etc... I think it is a great DVD but the voice over in english is very badly done. If you can listen to it in Spanish, there is a lot of great effects.

Also, Juan Tamariz Verbal Magic, it's all about the tricks he did in the Radio in Spain
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2019, marc_carrion wrote:
Great effect for the radio! not sure where people would carry the coins while in a nudist beach... don't want to know Smile

I think Jim Steinmeyer has similar versions but with the fingers in one of his impossibilities series. Juan Estevan Varela has a great DVD on magic without any props and one of them is actually presented as a walk on the beach and finding some gems, picking one, etc... I think it is a great DVD but the voice over in english is very badly done. If you can listen to it in Spanish, there is a lot of great effects.

Also, Juan Tamariz Verbal Magic, it's all about the tricks he did in the Radio in Spain
Steinmeyers book came out AFTER I'd been performing this on the radio for YEARS!!!!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
638 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2019, Slim King wrote:
Quote:

Steinmeyers book came out AFTER I'd been performing this on the radio for YEARS!!!!

Well, it is a great mathematical principal, and I'm sure it was used way before either of you too Smile I really don't know the origin of it. I think your silver bullet presentation is really good, and specially if you can actually do it with five of the bullets used in black powder muskets, and one of them being real silver Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2019, Slim King wrote:
Quote:

Well, it is a great mathematical principal, and I'm sure it was used way before either of you too Smile I really don't know the origin of it. I think your silver bullet presentation is really good, and specially if you can actually do it with five of the bullets used in black powder muskets, and one of them being real silver Smile

I've never seen it applied in the manner I did it. Anything is possible on the radio .. it's the Real THEATRE OF THE MIND!!!!
Smile Smile Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Naked On A Beach :) (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL