The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Jay Johnson Closing on Broadway (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1111 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
Sadly, after a 2 month run, "Jay Johnson: The Two and Only" has posted a closing notice. Just one more week of performances. You can read about it on Jay's blog here: http://hellandhayes.blogspot.com/

The silver lining is that apparently the show is going out on tour, so it may come to a venue near you. Be sure to see it if it does!

Bob
Tony Brent
View Profile
Regular user
Orlando, Florida
156 Posts

Profile of Tony Brent
That's such a shame. Jay Johnson is one of the best. Everyone should go see him if he does in fact go on tour.

Tony Brent
Outta Control Magic Show
Orlando, Florida
Bill Scarlett
View Profile
Veteran user
Vermont
366 Posts

Profile of Bill Scarlett
Just saw it today and I have to say, it is a real shame that it is closing. Jay goes beyond typical ventriloquism and this show gives you a nice glimpse at his life's work. Jay shares a lot of interesting things about his path to becoming a ventriloquist and some poignent moments about his mentor. He had the audience in stitches many times and tearing up a couple of times. I hope he does end up taking this show on the road. I highly recommend it.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5726 Posts

Profile of Regan
I hate it has to come to a close, but I would like to see Jay if he does take his show on the road. Hopefully he will swing by close enough one of these days!

Regan
Mister Mystery
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Don't miss it...it was great. I laughed, I cried, it was really wonderful one of a kind show! Hate to see it leave the Helen Hayes but real happy it is going on tour so more folks will see it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Jay Johnson Closing on Broadway (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL