The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Finally!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Well everyone, thought I'd give an update on my missing stuff. I received a letter around December 18 from the airline saying that "after an extensive search, we have been unable to locate your missing piece of luggage." Smile So, guess what I received in today's mail! I received a check from the airline for my stuff I lost. They are paying the claim almost in full. The only thing they disallowed was a St. Christopher medal that was a gift from my father when I started traveling quite a bit. That was more sentimental value than anything. Well, when the funds become available in my account, I shall be placing orders and buying stuff!! Smile Maybe I can get back up to speed here shortly!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
It sounds trivial to even comment, but I am glad to see you will be back on your feet! Congratulations!
wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
Nice to hear that the airlines are doing something right for once. Darn peanuts!!! Smile
If you punch a wall so hard your knee hurts your goal has been accomplished.

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1493 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
Hi Margarette, nice to see a mistake corrected and in your favour.

All the best

Ian
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
What a nice way to start the New Year! Let’s hope that this is a omen for the rest of the year.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Yeah, for Margarette!! I figured it would take the airlines longer to do all that work.

WOW either some fetish meister has a fun suitcase or a budding escape artist now has the means to do their own show with lost luggage. Who knows eh? Smile
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
AllThumbs
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
375 Posts

Profile of AllThumbs
Look out for another EA in red shorts..

Regards,

Kris Sheglova
The above is all rubbish, except that which you chose to believe
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Hey, if you do happen to see another EA in red shorts....lemme know, cuz they ripped off my stuff!!!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Finally!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL