The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magictricks.com (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slappy
View Profile
Loyal user
North Hollywood, CA
266 Posts

Profile of Slappy
Any feedback regarding this place. They seem to sell a lot of "knock-offs" and I question the quality. Any help would be apreciated.
"Help, I've got a silver ball stuck on my thumb"
mcmc
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of mcmc
I got a gift cert from this place, sent several emails and left messages asking about a particular item, never heard back.

They don't have great descriptions for certain items (for instance I was going to ask if their 12" rings were hollow or solid), and don't carry roughing spray... *shrug* but I have to use this cert sooner or later, so I guess I'll buy some thumb tips and silks maybe.
sappledo
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of sappledo
At the Christmas time holiday period, I received great customer service from Peter Monticup (who I think is the owner). He responded to several emails in less than an hour for each of them. Would use again.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
I always liked Peter's service.
pabloinus
View Profile
Inner circle
1682 Posts

Profile of pabloinus
I bought from them 2 or 3 times, no issue, they have good things abd cheap things.It depends what you buy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Magictricks.com (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL