The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Anyone tried "Fuse"? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
If you tried "Fuse", can you leave some comments?
JosephKerr
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
421 Posts

Profile of JosephKerr
Fuse is great. Easy to use and can provide some great miracles. If you have the bottle with you it only takes a minute or two to prepare a paper for a sick revelation.

Side note. I performed this effect on the street once on a paper towel. After the revelation I didn't want to throw the paper on the floor and there were no receptacles nearby, so I stuffed it in my pocket...Well long story short...It started burning again and slowly burned through my pocket, my shorts and down to my leg. I didn't get hurt but you live and you learn.
"Challenge Your Reality"
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
People must of been thinking you were wearing "Hot Pants." Smile
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
I like it, but at first had trouble figuring a way to ignite it that didn't look gimmicky; blown out matches were unreliable and incense sticks never suited my style. Cigarettes were the best, but I found that a butane refillable wind-proof lighter (not the blow torch kind) works almost as well. The only other advise is to play around with it a fair bit first to get the hang of writing with it and how large to make your patterns/words/whatever. There is instructions on how to make your own Fuse solution in the Howie Diddits area if you're interested. I never tried that though. Oh yeah, be careful where you use it as it can damage table tops.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
Mystician
View Profile
Inner circle
Wallachia
3485 Posts

Profile of Mystician
I was just going to suggest that - there are a few recipes, actually, for Fuse.
It seems kinda pricey for what it is, to me..
Just hanging out with the rest of my fellow dregs.
http:// www . phrets . com
Visit http://www.bizarremagic.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Anyone tried "Fuse"? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL