The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Iron Palm DVD by Matt Monte (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I thought the theatrical presentation was fun to watch, kinda like Lee Asher's 5 Card Stud DVD.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
montemagic
View Profile
Elite user
San Diego, CA
471 Posts

Profile of montemagic
No problem Magicman, I hope you enjoy.
Aim To Amaze
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Remember the signed coin apearing in the matchbook cover? This remineds me of it. I think tearing the card open and the vanished coin appearing might go over just as well.

Chris

Benji Bruce
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of Benji Bruce
If anyone thinks having a signed coin appear INSIDE a playing card is a lame effect then I feel sorry for you...I have performed a version of this effect and I cant tell you how many times people's jaws dropped. I don't know how this version compares but I can honestly say that the effect is UNBELIEVABLE
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Where's the review? I'm sure some have bought them
cougar261084
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of cougar261084
Looks like double sided tape will net me the same effects though
green
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of green
After watching the demo, I would not buy it. Plus, it is recommended by MagicChris(his review is always a little bit biased. I do not offend to Magicchris, but it is true.....)
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2007-02-06 21:58, green wrote:
After watching the demo, I would not buy it. Plus, it is recommended by MagicChris(his review is always a little bit biased. I do not offend to Magicchris, but it is true.....)

Hmmmm. Please calrify how my reviews are "biased". What have I recommended that you found a poor effect or DVD?

Where in this thread did I recommend the DVD? Please clarify as I belive we have all been commenting on the online demo.

Chris

Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Quote:
On 2007-02-06 21:58, green wrote:

That is just not true. MagicChris is VERY passionate about magic but he is not biased toward any manufacturer. If he likes a product and feels it's good, he will be very enthusiastic. saying he is biased would mean he has some interest in the product itself.

I think he is too ethical for that.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
green
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of green
Killer red cap and clearly amazing.......

No offense. Just avoid something from someone who has completely different sense and taste toward my magic.
I have seen the demo. It is not my cup of tea. what MagicChrist said is confirmed what I believe.(bonus effect)

"I don't want to give anything away so you can watch the tricks themselves and be fooled like I was. "---- MagicChris
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2007-02-07 12:20, green wrote:
Killer red cap and clearly amazing.......

No offense. Just avoid something from someone who has completely different sense and taste toward my magic.
I have seen the demo. It is not my cup of tea. what MagicChrist said is confirmed what I believe.(bonus effect)

"I don't want to give anything away so you can watch the tricks themselves and be fooled like I was. "---- MagicChris

You took a quote I made, but didn't credit it to what I was refering to. Care to be more clear?

Any chance you'd disclose your real first and last name?

James ( Xiqual )thanks for your support.

Chris

Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Green, how are MagicChris's reviews of "Killer Red Caps" and "Clearly Amazing" biased? He liked the effects... and? What's "biased" about that? You are not using the word correctly.

Oh, and he never actually reviewed this effect.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I fully support views other than my own, but I have no bias on any products. If I find they work, I say so. If I don't like it, I say that also.

Chris

green
View Profile
New user
86 Posts

Profile of green
Quote:
On 2007-02-12 11:00, Cameron Francis wrote:
Green, how are MagicChris's reviews of "Killer Red Caps" and "Clearly Amazing" biased? He liked the effects... and? What's "biased" about that? You are not using the word correctly.

Oh, and he never actually reviewed this effect.

I know why President Bush can do everything just becasue he likes. There is no such thing of good or bad, just because he likes?
and he never "actually" review these effects. not offical indeed, but he did.

PS: I do not "actually" critize him either..........
montemagic
View Profile
Elite user
San Diego, CA
471 Posts

Profile of montemagic
Another, much more famous version of McDonalds Aces, performed similar to Exorcized Assembly. While I originally learned it from Michale Ammar, I remember seeing this on TV, perhaps it was an inspiration and I didn't even know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm3EWeaEgvM
Aim To Amaze
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Iron Palm DVD by Matt Monte (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL