The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » In Memory of Jon E. King (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dorian Rhodell
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco, CA.
1633 Posts

Profile of Dorian Rhodell
It is with great sadness that I am to report the passing of Jon E. King. Jon was the owner of the Mostly Magic Shop in Santa Rosa, Ca. He was a true friend with a great sense of humor, many friends and a heart of gold. Goodbye old friend. Please know that every time someone smiles from a trick or two that if it was not for you many might not have taken the path they have. You will be missed by many and thought of often.

Your friend,

Dorian Rhodell

All cards can be sent to:
Mostly Magic Shop
311 D St.
Santa Rosa, Ca. 95404
aznviet6uy
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Rosa, CA
315 Posts

Profile of aznviet6uy
I will share my sadness with Dorian, Jon was one of the greatest people I have ever known, he always had a trick or two and he was also the one who taught me my first magic trick and that got me into magic. for the past few months, I've been at school and work full time and wasn't able to make it to the meetings that we had once a month, I just regret it that I had not attended the last meeting. we will all miss you Jon

-Chris Le
shhh..... I see Magicians.....
David Nelson
View Profile
Elite user
San Mateo, CA
404 Posts

Profile of David Nelson
I really enjoyed the time I spent at Jon's shop in Santa Rosa. I got to know Jon, Ken Garr and Jerry Camaro quite well while I was living near there and I miss that don't get to see them as often as I used to.

I remember seeing Jon occasionally while he went through chemo therapy and was thrilled to hear that he was in full remission.

It's ironic that four years after he beat cancer he died of a completely unrelated ailment.

He will be remembered and missed.

Dave
Doc McCoy
View Profile
New user
Santa Rosa, California
16 Posts

Profile of Doc McCoy
I just went to Jon's memorial this afternoon in Santa Rosa...what a beautiful and moving tribute to a man who had such a passion for magic and life.

There will be a special gathering tomorrow night (Tuesday, December 19th) at the Mostly Magic shop for Jon's magician family, and I will be there for that, too.

Jon was a funny, talented and caring man. He will be missed deeply.

Doc McCoy
Doc McCoy

www.docmccoy.com
magic@docmccoy.com

"How many people here have telekinetic powers? Raise my hand." ~ Emo Philips
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » In Memory of Jon E. King (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL