The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Buckethead (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Nedved
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Richard Nedved
Hi everybody. I would like to buy "Buckethead" (http://themagicwarehouse.com/cgi-bin/findit.pl?x_item=LB2567+Buckethead) for my Kind's show, but I don't know - Is it a good thing? I can't find nothing about it. For example ... I want to see some video ... Thank you. Richard
emanmagic5
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
614 Posts

Profile of emanmagic5
It looks like it would play very well for kids.what is the price for this?
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I have Buckethead and will sell it for $65. It makes the kids head look really funny and big.

Best
Ray
Strangelittleman
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney Aus
184 Posts

Profile of Strangelittleman
Saw this at one of Brads Lectures. It looks like a great kids trick and judging from the few people I talked to who have used it runs over really well.
mrmerlin
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of mrmerlin
I've used bucket head for 2 years and I can confirm that it is very funny. I bought mine from JB Magic in the UK.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
John Zander performs a routine with it and explains it on his Entertaining School Magic dvd. Last I heard it was $10 at his site zandermagic.com
CoinCon
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of CoinCon
It is very funny, we would do it every week and it never got old. I have seen some really nice ones made by Jim Gardets out of Chicago. He did a few things for Magic Inc. back in the day. I am unsure if he is still around.

Marsh.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Buckethead (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL