The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Metal Benders Poll (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Well, this is now a product. I've called it Brazen, because it pretty much is brazen. $20 at retail. Imagine if you could take the spoon bowls you are bending up and use them for a blindfold, just like you'd use silver dollars. That's the effect. Brazen, tho, gives you straight-ahead vision instead of the usual limited view.

If you are young and a skateboarder, you could do a little bending, then take 2 spoonbowls, tape them over your eyes, then take your skateboard and ride some rails totally blindfolded...but with perfect vision. A nice little PR stunt.

If you are doing strolling then a show, bend during the strolling, and collect the spoon and fork pieces and use the bowls for your later blindfold thang.

Etc.

This is a new blindfold method that may find favor with certain workers in certain working conditions.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Mesquita
View Profile
Special user
917 Posts

Profile of Mesquita
Hi guys,

just to let you know that I made a review of the BRAZEN Blindfold HERE

Regards,

Mesquita
"Siempre somos tres me acompaña la luna y me sigue mi sombra" René Lavand
JKing
View Profile
New user
Tampa, FL
53 Posts

Profile of JKing
I use Osterlind's all the time, and an old Abbott's X ray blindfold during the right routine, or during a publicity stunt like blindfolded driving, I will wear both.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Metal Benders Poll (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL