The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Edinburgh Festival Fringe for Close Up? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dominik
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
143 Posts

Profile of dominik
Paul, have you ever performed at the Fringe? Is it suitable for close up performers? If so, would you rather perform strolling or set up a small table and perform seated? What places would you perform in if you were performing at the Fringe, and how many days would you stay there? How many shows per day would you do?
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
I performed a one man show there for four years. For the fifth year I was in Germany on other business and Guy Hollingworth filled in with his excellent evening show.

I perform a parlour, small theater show for an audience in raked seating.

P
dominik
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
143 Posts

Profile of dominik
Did you perform the full day, or just a few shows per day? Do you have to sell tickets yourself?
R P Wilson
View Profile
V.I.P.
235 Posts

Profile of R P Wilson
Scheduled shows, in the program - mostly late night one hour shows. The box office sell tickets.

P
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The December 2006 entrée: R P Wilson » » Edinburgh Festival Fringe for Close Up? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL