The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mag Card DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
From the ad:
Quote:
From the creative brainboxes who brought you the Wizard PK Ring comes yet another magnetic marvel—the Mag Card DVD...
In this simple to follow DVD, you’ll learn how to create, step-by-step, your own magnetic cards.
And then, once you’re running your own little Mag-Card production line, they’lll also show you some of the amazing things you can do with them—including 3 super effects!
The applications are limited only by your own imagination!
Including all the materials you need to construct five magnetic cards, plus instructions for three effects:
Coin Thru Deck
The Poltergeist Deck
Card Star
Everything is explained in simple and easy to understand stages, and we even give advice on how to dream up new and exciting ways to combine the Mag Cards with other PK items, such as the Wizard PK Ring. Includes 5 magnets and 10 Bicycle cards.

My thoughts:
This is a construction kit, it contains cards and magnets. Every step in constructing a magnetic card is discussed and illustrated, there is nothing left wanting in that aspect. Three applications are demonstrated and taught, my favorite was the Poltergeist Deck, a haunted pack effect. The coin through deck is very visual and looks real clean.

After viewing this and trying the examples on the DVD, I began experimenting: Sticking with the card, it makes a simple version of card to wallet, I created a mag shell, and I made a mag candy bar. I'm now applying this to pogs, coasters, and books. The ideas keep coming!

Tony
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
571 Posts

Profile of Mystification
I have been thinking about getting this one, sounds good
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
Could someone upload a picture of a magnetic card, with possible dimensions on its thickness? It's just I have a hard time believing that a magnetic card can be made to be identical to a regular card.
Jaz2005
View Profile
Veteran user
I wish I had time to get more than
339 Posts

Profile of Jaz2005
Thanks for your comments Tony appreciated we have had lots of interesting ideas given to us for new applications for the Mag card.

Toaster, if you look here you will see a mag card made using the kit.

http://www.worldmagicshop.co.uk/mag-card-dvd-p-3667.html,

best regards
Jim
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
This is one of the DIY fields that I have been interested & looking forward to learn from the professionals.

Using the same method, I should be able to prepare my own Shim Cards as well (Hopefully!).

Thank you, The Wizard's!

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Very cool and worth having. Well done dvd.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mag Card DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL