The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » RV Miracles at 9 PM EST (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
If you are interested in doing an RV type of "Experiment" over the phone please send your phone number to floridajakeblues@hotmail.com
This one is different than the last one but it is also on Naked on a Beach Smile
I will start at 9 PM EST and end within an hour. I've got to work in the morning Smile
Please let me know your Café name....or I will become so confused that the miracles will cease.
:cheers: Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
No bites...Guess I didn't give everyone enough time. You can PM me your number or email me. I will perform this effect at 9 PM EST tomorrow night. That will give you enough time if you are interested.
I'm doing this in the spirit of our Illustrious Remote Viewing past Smile
Normally I'll get at least a dozen volunteers. It's fun if you've never done it.
If you have a land line with three way calling I will perform this with more than one Café Member at a time.......Simultaneous Psychic Seer from the Sea Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5810 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Call me slim. YOu have my number
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
If you have never done any of Slim's tricks over the phone you should, fantastic stuff
Richie Dagger
View Profile
Loyal user
Tucson, AZ
267 Posts

Profile of Richie Dagger
My jaw has yet to come back up from the floor after what he demonstrated the other day.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll kick this in ...In one hour Smile
emptycupmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of emptycupmagic
Got my call and experienced a very cool effect. Surely one that can be performed naked on a beach.
Thanks Slim!
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1158 Posts

Profile of r1z08
I received my call about an hour ago from Slim and I was surprised at the outcome of the effect he performed for me. Good Stuff! Thanks for the call Slim and I hope to talk to you again in the near future!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » RV Miracles at 9 PM EST (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL