The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Copperfield--getting someone pregnant trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
What ever happened with this trick? Did he finally do this? I couldn't believe when I read that article.

Ellen
harryandersonfan.com
New Orleans or Bust 2003
JAEIII
View Profile
Veteran user
310 Posts

Profile of JAEIII
Yes, he is doing this trick in his shows now. However, the article made it sound like something a lot more than what it really is. The trick is very comical and nothing is to be taken seriously. There is no birth on stage either. To give the basic effect:

David get's a young lady out of the audience and very comical impregnates her with some type of lights or something. Not sure. Once again, nothing is being taken seriously, and this is all jokes. Later in the show the woman is brought back on stage. They have a machine which projects the almost fully grown baby on a screen. The baby then finds a selected card from an audience member.

That's it. Naturally I'm sure I left out a lot, but that is the basic effect. Remember that this is all comical, and nothing is taken seriously. It's not exactly there to replace Portal. Or for that matter Webster's trick Smile I have been told from many people who saw it that it is very funny.

I can't wait to see it Smile
Believe In Magic....I do!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Copperfield--getting someone pregnant trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL