The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Pros and cons: Svengali VS Mirage? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Louis.P.M
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
218 Posts

Profile of Louis.P.M
Hi there,
I just learned of an updated Svengali deck called the Mirage deck. It has the feature of allowing the cards to be spread on the table.
I'd like to know if any trick that can be performed with a Svengali deck can work with a mirage?
Also if there is aditional features or problems with this deck that I should know about before buying?
B0bbY_CaT
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of B0bbY_CaT
I believe there is also a USPCC factory packed/gaffed Svengali deck now. I have not yet seen them however if they are anything like the improved gaffing in the factory packed/gaffed stripper deck they will be great!
johnnyboy
View Profile
New user
Portugal
47 Posts

Profile of johnnyboy
Hi Regarding the Mirage Deck. It is indeed a strong variation to the Svengali. But like the Svengali it still has that frustrating requirement to turn the pack over to display either the faces, then back over to show the force.
7o but rocking on
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Pros and cons: Svengali VS Mirage? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL