The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Puzzle: What's your Solution? Morality Check (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
ColinB
View Profile
Regular user
129 Posts

Profile of ColinB
The bear is now blue, suffering from hypothermia after spending so much time in an unheated, unpressurised aircraft making test flights around the South Pole. Plus he has a terrible headache trying to figure out all the math involved.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
The bear is now green -- with envy, at all those who understand the math involved!
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
5821 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Bear with me here, The problem was a bear to solve, so I beary not ask any more questions.
Dennis Michael
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Okay, here's one:

You work an incantation from page 348 of a book called "Cultes Des Ghoules." The resulting entity fails to respond to the dismissal spell, mauls your next door neighbor and devours his housecat.
How do you get rid of the entity?
Please give me the answer quick. I can hear my neighbor's wife screaming rather loudly.
Smile
Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
Gee Payne, I thought that the handsome stranger was the woman's brother whom she had no knowlege of. So the Mother died of a heart attack at the thought of two sibblings having an affair.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Okay, never mind.

I just worked it out 'outside the box' by summoning a Dimensional Shambler to grab the entity and wrestle it through a dimensional gate, to another plane.

Obvious, really.
Smile
Steve
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Puzzle: What's your Solution? Morality Check (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL