The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Ghost Post, by Fairchild Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

alannasser
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of alannasser
Does anyone own or know anything about Fairchild's Ghost Post? It is sold exclusively by Tilford. Before you jump to conclusions though, I've found Fairchild products to be very well put together. So Ghost post might be good. Effect: audience member is tied securely to a 6-foot-tall post, and upon the magician's or an audience member's command the ropes dissolve through the spectator and fall to the floor. The ad for this reveals that a remote is used. Anyone have this?
Thanks.
Alan
tilford
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of tilford
Dear Alan,

There is a Testomonial by this illusion with a connection ( e mail ) to one of the people who purchased it. If you have an problem contact me and I will give you customer s phone number

Thank You

Douglas Tilford
http://www.tilfordillusions.com
magician@tilfordillusions.com
Phone (386) 322-7308
Fax (386) 761-3973
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Sounds like a version of the old Abbott effect, the slick post. Joe's stuff is well made.
Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Ghost Post, by Fairchild Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL