The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Automatic Ace Triumph - Kuniyasu Fujiwara (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
This is a small packet Triumph effect without any sleights. What more can you ask for?^^ This is found in the May 2000 issue of Genii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkVUi4skanU

Best,
msc455magic
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Msc455magic, that Color Asunder looks very good. Is this found in 5 x 5 japan or new magic of japan? Is this impromptu?
Magic is a vanishing art.
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
It's found in the October 2006 issue of the Genii magazine. I skipped the second phase of the routine though.... to save up time (my digital cam. records only 60 sec per turn)

Best,
msc455magic
Bob_Hummer
View Profile
Special user
842 Posts

Profile of Bob_Hummer
I love this trick. When I first read it, Richard Kaufman mentioned that it could be performed over the phone. Has anyone tried that - or is it too confusing for the person on the other end of the line?
msc455magic
View Profile
Inner circle
Taipei, Taiwan
1523 Posts

Profile of msc455magic
I tried it before, but I don't recommend doing so - actually it all depends on the spectators. MOST specators would repeat the trick by themselves and like 2 minutes later, they will call you again and say "I know how that worked!"

Best,
Charles
rubadubdub
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of rubadubdub
I love this effect.

Great stuff
John Heggie
View Profile
Inner circle
Huntersville, NC
1805 Posts

Profile of John Heggie
Very nice.

~John
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Automatic Ace Triumph - Kuniyasu Fujiwara (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL