The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Two little dickie birds (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrClue
View Profile
New user
Germany
31 Posts

Profile of MrClue
Hello fellows,

maybe somebody of you is also performing the effect "Two little dickie birds" (as presented by Terry Herbert on the "Magic for under 5s") and can help me out with some aspects of the handling ?

Any PMs about this much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Steph
Cliff G
View Profile
Loyal user
Madrid - Spain
297 Posts

Profile of Cliff G
Feel free to PM me Steph

This has been going down a treat in my school shows Smile

Cliff
terry herbert
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of terry herbert
Steph. Picked up your message regarding Three Little Dickie Birds. If I can help you at all please feel free to email me on terry@comedymagic.co.uk.
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
Mr. Herbert,

My daughter Hannah and son Jonah think that you're the funniest and best magician in the world! I love to watch your magic for under 5s DVD with them and just watch them laugh and laugh. "...NO!....NO!" is now a part of our family language as a result of your brilliant monkey puppet routine.

I would love to her your thoughts on the your Silver Sceptre handling. Do you have any plans to lecture or tour North America...would love the opportunity to see you. Wishing you all the very best!

Jeff Christensen
IBM Ring 92 Vancouver, Canada
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Two little dickie birds (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL