The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Indiana Help... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Profile of Jared Sherlock
Does anyone in the area of Indiana have a Jumbo Sidekick that they would rent out until February 5? Urgent, please let me know.

Kindest Regards and Gratitude,

Jared Sherlock
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
Jared...
Contact Don Miller at FamilyTime Entertainment on East Washington. 317-635-7770.

Also, on another note. I have a shooting gallery, that is currently in Greenwood. It is the version that kicks two cans in the air, foulard drops after being shot..and their ring or card ends up in a balloon that is shot at the end.

Hope that helps.

Kevin
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
Jared Sherlock
View Profile
Loyal user
Indiana
245 Posts

Profile of Jared Sherlock
Ironically I am already working with Don, but his might be incorrectly functioning and I may be unable to rent. So I am getting nervous and trying to cover my butt.

I appreciate all of the advice and help. Can you PM with the sleight of hand required for the shooting gallery and how much you would charge to rent it. I only ask about the sleight of hand because the performer that will perform the portion of the routine will be a actor not a magician...

Thanks

Jared
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Indiana Help... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL