The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Jack Murray (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Whiting
View Profile
Loyal user
Traverse City, MI
246 Posts

Profile of Ben Whiting
I know a lot of people put posts up to sing this guy's praises but I have to put up one more (for now). Initially I saw Jack as my "specialty" builder. He's built a couple of custom illusions for me and they all came out very well. Recently I needed something a lot of us use, a standard subtrunk. There are tons of places to get these online but I thought, "What the heck, I'll get one from Jack." It was awesome! It came with it's own ATA case (standard with ALL of Jack's props), it used his signature 'No Bolt' assembly, it looked good, and above all it was affordable. You can actually stand on the trap without it opening and the lid is so ingenious it took me about 10 minutes before I figured out how to open it! I know Jack would have helped me if I called but I was a little embarassed Smile If I ever need any illusion, standard or custom, Jack Murray is my Go-To builder! I recommend him to anyone that wants professional, affordable illusions to boost their reputations.
Bryan Gilles
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1732 Posts

Profile of Bryan Gilles
Wow... it's amazing to see that nobody has responded to this post yet!

Seems the Mirror Image guys must not be online!!!

Jack does make some great looking illusions though!

-Bryan
Norrabmagic
View Profile
Regular user
141 Posts

Profile of Norrabmagic
I also recently bought one of jacks sub trunks for my show here in orlando. Since we do more than 450 shows a year I needed something that would hold up. We were amazed how solid it was. The pictures on his website don't really look like the product as it is now. (more metal and thicker beams) the other thing I like about it is that when assembled it is taller than most standard sub trunks, which when I'm standing on it makes me look huge. I am very satisfied with the product and would reccomend to anyone.
Beaudini Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Ohio
259 Posts

Profile of Beaudini Magic
I also just got one of Jacks beautiful sub trunks a couple months back. It is hands down the best sub trunk on the market. No doubt about it. If you truly want the most ingenious design and best quality sub trunk on the market...It's Dream Illusions.

-Beau Alexander
-Beau Alexander
"Make the Path, Others will Follow"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Jack Murray (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL