The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Miracle cups & coins problem (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magyar1964
View Profile
New user
Vermont
5 Posts

Profile of magyar1964
I recently was given a set of these - it's an older version not the one on the market today with the solid cups - it has only the 3 cups and 3 half dollars. The coins seems to be slightly magn**** and my problem is that one of the coins got to close to a very strong magn** and now it doesn't "work" and do what it needs to do in the effect. I can still do a nice routine without it using the other two coins but is there anyway of getting the bad coin "working" again? Thanks.
Gene
You can fool all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but to fool all of the people all the time - that's MAGIC
caubeck
View Profile
Elite user
412 Posts

Profile of caubeck
You can rema****** a ma**** but it takes special equipment. Some commercial companies can do it for you though the price might make you think twice. A new coin would be cheaper, if that's an option. It would also be stronger I expect, as rare earth ma***** are used these days, which are more powerful and do not dema****** when in contact with larger ones.
mike gallo
View Profile
Inner circle
1341 Posts

Profile of mike gallo
Magyar1964, While this does not solve your problem perse...Doug Brewer has a book on the coin cup. It has several excellent routines all using just one cup...you may want to check into that!

Mike
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
There's a thread somewhere that addresses recharging a similar gimmick--It involves rubbing with a stronger "gimmick". It's not a lost cause.

Julie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Miracle cups & coins problem (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL