The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Contest Winner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
The Winner is Magician 336.

Go to:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......art=30#3
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Your contests are great Larry, thank you! Even if your not a winner their fun and make you think.....
Where I go, so do my coins.....
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

Profile of BrianMillerMagic
Ah I should have known. One handed knots are fun, I use the idea during a lead in that I perform to Richard Sanders' Fiber Optics.
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
That's funny Brian, I thought you were just joking about that.....
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

What is funny about it?
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Ha, well I guess how I have it pictured in my mind, never seen it done before. Makes me feel like a pretzel LOL.....
BrianMillerMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
CT
2050 Posts

No no Smile ...I don't mean using a one handed knot in Richard Sanders' intro to Fiber Optics. I mean there is a short bit with a long piece of rope (roughly 30 inches as Larry suggested) that I perform before I even introduce the other two ropes to go into Fiber Optics. I use a one handed knot under misdirection to accomplish a nice little series of knots jumping on and off of a rope under cover of a hankerchief...never mind. It doesn't make any sense textually. You'd have to see it.
Fingers
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania, USA
1330 Posts

Profile of Fingers
Thanks Brian, I guess you learn something every day. I think you are right though, I would have to see it.....
Jacob Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, OH
1880 Posts

Profile of Jacob Smith
I just recieved the coins on friday and they are amazing, thank you very much larry for the prize!
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Glad you like the 5 Chinese coins. Because they are not silver, they are lighter than a Morgan dollar but the same size. They are also milled around the edge for a good grip. Furthermore, they are naturally ferromagnetic so they will be attracted to a magnet. They are also genuine Chinese coins.

Best,

Larry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Contest Winner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL