The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My Avatar... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Hey DM (aside: DM is found in cough syrup (aside: did you know abusers of cough syrup are called 'Syrup Heads' in the drug culture? (aside: Robotussin abusers call their experience Robotrippin')))).... sorry, I ended up free associating... where was I...

Oh yeah.

Which way does the thumb point when someone sticks a finger at someone and 3 to themselves?

What happens if the person pointing has only 1 finger, because of a horrible accident?

What happens if its an octopus using a tentacle?

If Homi-D-Clown (HDC)? has already said that, is that a theft of patter? Or is it like something wicked this way comes? I think I saw it already in a Shakespeare play "Hamlet Don't Play That"

Better quotes for all "I have not come to praise or bury (fill in the blank) - I just wanted to post random thoughts nebulously connected to the art of mentalism"

J.O.A-X

LTS

1...1...2...3...5...8...13...21...etc... The Big Guy
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Mike...

It is easiest to throw stones at those on top...

Jim is one of the most brilliant minds we have here on the Café as a regular member. he has released some monumental works, and released one of the most eagerly anticipated and widely acclaimed DVDs to come along in quite some time.

I think we need to evaluate who we decide to pick fights with. You are doing yourself a great disservice in not befriending Jim.
xxx
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Those are some good questions Dr Spektor. I'm sorry I will not have time to answer any of them now. When I finish reading the books The Magic Café advised me to read to become a mentalist, I will come back and answers those questions for you.
Jay Are
View Profile
Inner circle
4186 Posts

Profile of Jay Are
Mike -- love the personification of the Café. It has become this entity of advisory...

Happy reading Mike!

We all look forward to your answers.
xxx
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Mike, no peeking at this one!

Docc, the answer to your questions is 42. I've checked it thoroughly, and it is 42.

Tony
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
I hate to tell you, DM, but the answers to those questions will not be contained within those books. Also, by the time you finish reading all those books - the Kali Yuga might end... so I'll give you some clues:

Which way does the thumb point when someone sticks a finger at someone and 3 to themselves?

Well, this gets back to free will concepts - I suggest you buy everything you can from motivational types - like the 13 fingers to a good goosing for your career by Chu Me McKraken.... but here is something to ponder - I can point to myself with my little finger and thus 3 fingers are aimed at a target who I can say "read between the lines".... the thumb is positioned to indicate either something rude or immediate death sentence....

OK - I KNOW this might get this thread busted into Inner Thoughts - but I ahd to share...

What happens if the person pointing has only 1 finger, because of a horrible accident?

You better have predicted it or you might as well go home.

What happens if its an octopus using a tentacle?

It could be that a bunch of Café members have decided on a lark to do some bizarre mentalism escapism effect by chaining up the fellow with his Mentalist Hand Strong and throwing him into the Pacific Ocean over the sunken city of R'lyeh (also, if you do not know what R'lyeh is, how do you expect to save the world???)

If Homi-D-Clown (HDC)? has already said that, is that a theft of patter? Or is it like something wicked this way comes? I think I saw it already in a Shakespeare play "Hamlet Don't Play That"

Admit it DM - you are actually a Shakespearean Jester! It is a noble thing to be a jester - to speak your mind regardless of considering the consquences and saying things no one else would dare utter! You will indeed get a Singing Sword by the end of the episode! Move over, Sir Osis of Beef and Sir Comseize of Rod. (But you can't have my secret Solid Singing device - it will not be available to you - we would not want to make your quest so simple that it would not serve to develop you into a mentalist now, would we!?!?)

Keep your Mentalist Hand Strong!

LTS
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Tony - now for sure this thread will get busted down into Inner Thoughts!

Marvin the Android would be a perfect being to be involved in this discussion.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Yes, Doctor.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
You mean you are a Skakespearan Jester?

OK everyone - behold! Yet another confirmation of my mizarrist powers! (Take note Chichi, I'm catching up on hits!)

No wonder the forum has been full of jests and lightheartedness! Let us drink from the flagons with the dragons which has the brew that is true
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Doc

I used Marvin's logic many a time in my act. "Think of a number?" <GRIN>
But to tell the truth, I have barely made a Dent in the possibilities. It is all Art.

Tony
salsa_dancer
View Profile
Inner circle
1935 Posts

Profile of salsa_dancer
Quote:
On 2007-01-24 12:51, Dr Spektor wrote:

OK everyone - behold! Yet another confirmation of my mizarrist powers! (Take note Chichi, I'm catching up on hits!)

No wonder the forum has been full of jests and lightheartedness! Let us drink from the flagons with the dragons which has the brew that is true

I thought that the pellet with the poison was in the flagon with the dragon and the vessel with the pestle held the brew that is true? Uh oh.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2007-01-24 12:09, Dr Spektor wrote:
Hey DM (aside: DM is found in cough syrup (aside: did you know abusers of cough syrup are called 'Syrup Heads' in the drug culture? (aside: Robotussin abusers call their experience Robotrippin'))))

Doctor, can I please have a prescription immediately? I do not feel good today.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Salsa - FULL POINT!

Sure thing DM!!!! What do you need? I got a special on antipsychotics today!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Dr., I need whatever of you lines that keep making me laugh at your post. "Laugther is the best medication."
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Mike, it is called NO2

It's a gas too!

Tony
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
LOL
Fizzban Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
and Jedi Knight
204 Posts

Profile of Fizzban Magic
Um....Upstart cheese????! Smile
thoughtsexplorer
View Profile
Elite user
Elite... not D-Lite!
424 Posts

Profile of thoughtsexplorer
Quote:
On 2007-01-24 16:42, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
Mike, it is called NO2

It's a gas too!

Tony

Ate a lot of garlic today.
Good quality gas.
Interested in buying?
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Quote:
On 2007-01-24 13:32, salsa_dancer wrote:
Quote:
On 2007-01-24 12:51, Dr Spektor wrote:

I thought that the pellet with the poison was in the flagon with the dragon and the vessel with the pestle held the brew that is true? Uh oh.

Didn't one of those break and had to be replaced with the chalice from the palace? Man, I'm going to stick to my own roulette routines before I drink the wrong thing!

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Greg - FULL POINT!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My Avatar... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL