The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kinetic Wand by David Mann (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Orvec
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of Orvec
Is there a video on there? My browser seems to be off today; all websites are loading very strangely.

R.
JeremyM0411
View Profile
Special user
Moody, Alabama
608 Posts

Profile of JeremyM0411
There is no video or demo YET! But I have the prodotype in my hand and it is great!!! To me it works some what like his danceing cane.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Well its been over a year since this topic came on the Café. I am overwhelmed by the amount of support for the item.... LOL! But, I do have news,that we will be producing this product within the next 45 days or there abouts. The reason mostly that it was delayed was because of a few problems with the wand itself. However, in conjuction with David Mitchel of Jam Magic, we have finally solved all the problems and I must say I am more than pleased at the way our prototypes have turned out. If your not firmiliar with the Kinetic Wand, I would recommened just taking a look to see if its something that might fit you or your act.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
For all who might be interested here is the latest link about the Kinetic Wand
http://www.precisionmagic.com/News.htms
Hogle
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
133 Posts

Profile of Hogle
Page not found
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Thanks Tony! These computer gizmos are real particular... lol
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
One last obstical remains.... to paint or not to paint? We have been toying with the idea of a all natural wand and I was wondering what people thought. In other words, should this be a black wand with chrome tips, all natural, or some combination? With this wand being made of Balsa Wood, painting is difficult and chroming almost impossible.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Kinetic Wand by David Mann (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL