The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My Own TV Show!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Sekhmet
View Profile
New user
Nacogdoches, TX
54 Posts

Profile of Sekhmet
Hey hey now! It's 7:30 central time and I want to know what's going on!
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
I finished second!!!

I am still really happy...The guy who won was excellent. It was a crazy experience that taught me alot.. good times... I'll get em next time!!

Thanks for the interest everyone!!

Eric
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Quote:
On 2007-03-25 22:05, Eric Leclerc wrote:
I finished second!!!

I am still really happy...The guy who won was excellent. It was a crazy experience that taught me alot.. good times... I'll get em next time!!

Thanks for the interest everyone!!

Eric
Too bad you didn't finish first - it wasn't for lack of trying. Can't you still make your own show? It may not be the same everywhere else, but the local Cable Access channel here will let anyone produce their own show, after taking a training class. I also have a friend who makes a cable access disc golf show in his own house, and then sends it all over the US and Canada to local cable stations, where his show is played. It seems to me that where there is a will - there is a way. Congrats on doing so well, and for being a good sport.
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
CasualSoul
View Profile
Special user
Edmonton, Canada
542 Posts

Profile of CasualSoul
Second is still really good. If I had been around the Café more at the time I would have voted for you dude. When one door closes another one always seems to open.
"Open their mind by performing the impossible"
Eric Leclerc
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa Ontario
1185 Posts

Profile of Eric Leclerc
Hey everyone..

well they called me last week and offered me a spot on an existing show. So it turned out well anyways. It has nothing to do with magic but its a start.

The producers want me to do a "dating in Ottawa" segment.. They said I would be perfect for the spot, I agreed. I think I can make it really fun..

Just thought you guys who voted would want a little update.. cheers
Marvello
View Profile
Inner circle
It's amazing how little I can say in
1612 Posts

Profile of Marvello
Congrats Eric - too bad it isn't magic-related but being in the public eye is always good publicity, and may lead to more work for you. Great job. (Can you get me a date in Ottawa?)
Never criticize someone else until you have walked a mile in their shoes. Then, when you do criticize them, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » My Own TV Show!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL