The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Any clubs near Fond du Lac, WI need a lecturer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Brent Allan
View Profile
Elite user
Chicago
415 Posts

Profile of Brent Allan
I will be performing at the University of Wisconsin, Fond du Lac on April 17, 2007, so I would be available to lecture on either the evening of the 16th or the 17th.

I have lectured at several clubs in the Chicagoland area over the past several years. My lectures include a variety of things to interest just about any magician. These include:

Routines for kids shows
One of my close-up sets that I have developed over 10 years performing in restaurants
Stand-up/Parlour routines that I have developed from working the festival market
Original mentalism effects

All of this, as well as observations and tips I have picked up in the 16+ years I have been performing professionally. I have worked a variety of markets, from kidshows, restaurants, trade shows, festivals, and I worked for a time as a stage assistant to one of the premiere illusionists of our time, Andre Kole.

If you have a club in that area that would be interested in having a lecture on one of those days, please PM me or email at brentallan@email.com. Since I already have travel and accomodations paid for, here would be the opportunity for your club to bring in a lecture for minimal cost.
Turn your business card into a relentless salesperson that brings you business!

http://www.TransformYourBusinesscard.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Any clubs near Fond du Lac, WI need a lecturer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL